· Creative Direction & Art Direction
· Client Relations & Team Management
· Video & Digital Production
ART DIRECTOR / DELL
2010 – 2013
Dell is instrumental in changing the digital landscape by serving many sectors, each with unique requirements. I worked with the Public Large Enterprise team, which serves companies at ten thousand employees or greater, to produce multilingual B2B sales marketing collateral.
DIGITAL DESIGNER / Y&R BRANDS ENFATICO
2007 – 2009
Young & Rubicam Brands is one of the world’s largest advertising agencies operating within WPP. My work involved collaboration with large teams of creative directors, information architects, site developers, copywriters, and project managers to ensure the designs communicate effectively and fulfill the creative brief. I was closely involved in the concept and development of lead generation pitch presentations.
VISUAL DESIGNER / GSD&M ADVERTISING
2005 – 2006
GSD&M is an innovative advertising agency that is, as they say, “built by normal people doing anything-but-normal work”. I designed and maintained marketing assets for AT&T, BMW, WalMart, Norwegian Cruise Line, U.S. Air Force, and Chili’s. Every project required attention and adherence to thorough brand standards for each account. I was closely involved in the development of high-profile new business pitches.
Adobe UX Bootcamp Judge, Business Mentor at StartOut, Mentor at BSTEM Project, Peer Mentor at Big Brothers Big Sisters, Life Coach at Atlas Project, Adventure Travel Leader at Moondance Adventures.
1. A series of logos I designed are on Mars. So, technically, I’m an intergalactic designer.
2. I've walked on a bed of hot coals for project research. It actually doesn't hurt, until you think it should.
3. Triathlon medals I made were reportedly "stolen by pirates" in the Indian Ocean. I imagine the six thousand medallions are now used as currency on a small isolated island.